Laparoscopy allows operations to be performed without lengthy incisions through small punctures in the abdominal wall. Laparoscopy is one of the most promising methods of minimally invasive surgery. 90-95% of gynaecological surgical interventions can be performed laparoscopically. This method can significantly improve the quality of treatment of patients, due to a sharp decrease in the number of postoperative complications.
Laparoscopy is a surgical approach to the abdominal cavity, which allows the vast majority of operations in gynaecology to be performed through minimal incisions (0.5 cm) in the skin. The advantages of laparoscopy over other surgical approaches are undeniable: for the patient, this is a quick recovery in the postoperative period and return to normal life – the average hospital stay in the postoperative period is 3 days, as well as an excellent cosmetic effect, since there are no visible scars on the surface of the abdominal skin.
Hystero laparoscopy clinic in India allows you to solve the problems of female infertility, uterine fibroids, tumours or ovarian cysts, endometriosis, prolapse of female genital organs or prolapse, oncological processes, as well as all emergency conditions in gynaecological practice that require urgent surgical aid (ectopic pregnancy, rupture of the ovarian cyst, torsion of the ovarian cyst, perforation of the uterus and others).
For the surgeon, laparoscopic access enables even more gentle handling of tissues and organs due to the enlarged image and minimal high-tech instruments.
Hystero laparoscopy treatment in Varanasi is an examination of the uterine cavity, its walls, the mouth of the fallopian tubes, using special optical systems. It allows not only to make the most accurate diagnosis of the pathology of the uterine cavity (polyps, hyperplasia, myomatous nodes, intrauterine septa, adhesions, and others), but also to eliminate the pathology directly during this manipulation.
Benefits of laparoscopy
- Minimal intraoperative trauma;
- Minimal blood loss;
- Minimal risk of adhesion formation after surgery;
- Minimal use of drugs in the postoperative period;
- Excellent cosmetic effect (no postoperative scar);
- The minimum length of hospital stay (1-3 days is sufficient);
- Fast rehabilitation and restoration of working capacity.
Hystero laparoscopy treatment in UP is used to treat and diagnose diseases, such as:
- Uterine fibroids (organ-preserving, radical surgery);
- Ectopic pregnancy (laparoscopic treatment, including with the preservation of the fallopian tubes);
- Ovarian cysts and tumours (removal of benign formations (cyst, fibroma, etc.) While preserving the ovary, removal of the ovary if indicated, removal of the parovarian cyst);
- Endometriosis of various localization;
- Adhesions (laparoscopy with separation and removal of adhesions in the adhesion process in the small pelvis and abdominal cavity, including after previous operations);
- Infertility (laparoscopic diagnostics and microsurgical treatment of various forms of female infertility)
- Laparoscopic surgery for urinary incontinence;
- Laparoscopic rehabilitation (preparation) for IVF.
The advantages of consulting New Life Hospitals
- The specialists have vast experience in carrying out the most complex laparoscopic gynaecological operations. In addition to the qualifications of doctors, the course of such operations largely depends on the quality of the equipment.
- The operating room is equipped with modern equipment manufactured by proven companies.
- The patient’s stay in the hospital after the laparoscopy in does not exceed two to three days.