Infertility has undoubtedly come over as a big barrier to the happiness of millions of child-seeking parents across the globe. As a result, there is a big need for specialists who can deal with the infertility issues of all such couples and individuals.
We hereby list down some of the most significant courses related to IVF training in Varanasi or any other city across the globe.
Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART)
The use of assisted reproductive technologies commonly referred to as assisted reproductive treatment is a form of IVF treatment that aids the patient in achieving conception. That said, a variety of therapies are covered in an ART course, and depending on the cause of infertility, a suggested treatment option will be made.
The typical areas of study in ART include:
- Ovulation Induction (OI)
- Artificial Insemination (AI)
- Donor Conception
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT)
Andrology mostly comprises a detailed study of men’s reproductive health but is still deemed a major component of IVF treatment in Varanasi. That said, the main goal of this course is to gain an understanding of fundamental science, laboratory, and clinical concepts, as well as the difficulties encountered during the process. Furthermore, the course is divided up into the following different segments.
- Semen Analysis and its significance.
- Possibility of Andrology services in Infertility Practice.
- Basic Laboratory Skills in Andrology Lab.
- Introduction of Andrology Lab.
- Choosing the right equipment.
- Selecting the best and most appropriate consumables and labware.
- Basic requirements for Semen analysis.
- Appropriate handling of samples.
- Issues and complications in sample collection.
- Streamlining various challenges in semen analysis.
- Semen analysis tips and tricks.
- Semen processing for IUI.
- Quality management in the Andrology lab.
A Basic Embryology course focus on giving students a thorough understanding of the prerequisites and procedures connected to ART. During the IVF training in Varanasi, the trainees get to take part in lectures, exhibits, practical laboratory work, and troubleshooting.
Moreover, by the end of the course, you will be able to understand all of the IVF laboratory’s components, as well as how the lab is set up and operated, all of the associated procedures, quality control or analysis, and maintenance to guarantee the highest success rates.
You can enroll in an Advanced Embryology course after finishing the Basic Embryology course. This course expands your knowledge of every aspect of IVF and ICSI and gives you the chance to receive one-on-one training. You will gain knowledge of every facet of embryology, including the fundamentals, semen analysis, conventional IVF, and embryo transfer.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
For aspirants with a solid background in oocyte handling and IVF in Varanasi, ICSI is the perfect course to opt for. You will learn how to handle and use micromanipulator instruments in-depth in this course which comes along with the following topics.
- Basic instrumentation Inverted microscope and micromanipulator.
- Alignment of micromanipulator and loading of micro tools.
- Sperm preparations, PESA, MESA.
- Oocyte preparation for ICSI.
- Holding denuded oocytes & performing ICSI.
- Denudation of oocyte cumulus complex.
- Research instrument (RI) micromanipulation workstation.
- Embryo biopsy.
- Instrument selections.
Vitrification or Advanced Cryopreservation Program
You can gain in-depth knowledge of the theories and practices of sperm, embryos, and oocyte cryopreservation by taking a course in vitrification. This course related to IVF treatment in Varanasi focuses solely on the methods, tools, and protocols used to freeze sperm, embryos, oocytes, and blastocysts. Moreover, it entails practical exercises, documentation, learning pro tips and tricks, and troubleshooting, among other things. The following are a few of the key topics covered in this course:
- Basics of Cryopreservation.
- Utilization of different types of Cryo-media.
- Freezers & their functioning.
- Sperm and embryo cryopreservation methods and limitations.
- Vitrification concept, development, methods, and limitations.
- Cryopreservation, isolation, protocol.
- Vitrification and Thaw of embryo and blastocyst.
Post Graduation in Clinical Embryology
Once you complete the graduate courses and other courses related to IVF training, you can proceed with Post Graduation in Clinical Embryology. That said, certain key topics that are included in this course are:
- Gamete and Embryo Cryopreservation
- Semen analysis
- Laser Hatching and Biopsy
- Setting up a Lab
- Quality Control
Always opt for the course that best suits your specialization and expertise in the ART domain. That way, you can always assist the patient during their infertility treatment in the best manner possible.